Defending the Interests of Energy Industry Clients in Pennsylvania and Nationwide
Del Sole Cavanaugh Stroyd LLC litigation attorneys provide quality, attentive representation for regional and national energy, oil or gas producers.
The firm is well-known throughout the region for its experience in representing clients in matters involving the production and distribution of coal, oil and gas. Our clients are a representative sample of the energy industry, including producers, transporters and distributors of energy as well as public utilities. In addition, we represent clients in fields that are ancillary to the energy industry such as manufacturers of components for use in the extraction and transport of energy resources and supply-chain and logistics providers that move those resources to market.
Commercial Litigation Boutique Serving Energy Industry Clients Statewide, in West Virginia and Nationally
Del Sole Cavanaugh Stroyd LLC lawyers possess decades of combined trial experience in skillfully handling energy law issues, including:
- Acquisitions and drilling rights
- Distribution and transportation of gas and oil
- Defense against injury actions
- All facets of regional energy markets
- Extraction of products
- Ancillary industries and services
- Energy leases
- Obtaining clear title to the production on large gas fields
- Gas storage
- FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) matters in federal courts
- PUC (Public Utility Commission) matters in state courts
If your Pennsylvania or national energy company has encountered legal issues that require high-quality legal representation, we welcome the opportunity to discuss them during an initial consultation at our Pittsburgh offices. Schedule today by calling 412-388-4531.